Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day 4: 31 Days of Living Well & Spending Zero!

Today has been another success! I'll probably call every day a success because I've been learning new things. But today was truly a success as far as no spending. I didn't spend a dime on any activity or meal I ate. This morning I headed over to a new housing development where they had a few new parks, a lady doing free balloon animals, free snacks, free pumpkins to decorate, and best of all free Famous Dave's BBQ for lunch. This was meant to lure people in to buy a new home but I was not ashamed. The thought of buying a new house right now isn't even on my radar.  I was just there for the free stuff! But it was fun to tour the houses and dream a bit.

Today's assignment was to invite people to participate in a meal swap. I decided to make it a freezer meal swap and I invited my Facebook friends to join me. I really like the idea of having someone else make a meal for me. I am not a picky eater and I like to try new foods so this gives me a chance to try new things. And I don't have to think up a meal for that night!!!  Another plus is that I currently have a lot of the same foods around so I am able to make 3 or 4 of the same meal to swap with 3 or 4 other people. If you haven't done a meal swap before check out this link. <<< I like the way they explain how it works. 

I am still looking for willing participants to help me with this freezer meal swap so if you are interested send me a message on Facebook. <<< 

Have you ever done a meal swap before? What were your experiences? 



No comments:

Post a Comment