Thursday, November 6, 2014

November Gratitude Challenge Day 6: Long Days Full of Fun and Friends

A Long Day Full of Fun and Friends


Today we had a full day of fun and Friends. I love days so full of fun that by the end of the day Jack is tired enough to just sit and watch a show with me. If you haven't watched The Gruffalo and the Gruffalo's Cild they are really cute short movies that I enjoyed very much. 

This morning we meat up with my friend Jamie and her son at Springs Preserve for story time and a sack lunch. Jamie has been such a good friend to Jack and Me. She is always inviting us to fun activities. Springs preserve has a lot going on for kids and Jack loved craft time and seeing the gofers. We can't wait to go back again.

Jack also attended his first birthday party tonight. It was for a little girl in Jack's nursery. I am also grateful for her mom Janna. She has reached out to me and a bunch of mom's in the ward creating a play group so we can get together during the week. It's been a blessing to me to be able to get to know a lot more people in my ward. It's sometimes hard for me be outgoing and make friends so this gives me an outlet.

There are also a handful of other ladies in my ward who have befriended me throughout the time I have lived here and I am very grateful for all of them. It really has made all the difference in my life. Thanks Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment